The Training and Placement Cell of this college will provide guidance and all the assistance for the students in order to achieve their career goals. The unit will be taking right steps in identifying the demands of the current industry and prepare our students towards this need. Adequate emphasis is to be given for soft skill development complementing the regular academic programs.
Aptitude tests and group discussions would be conducted at regular intervals to enable the students to improve their performance in competitive exams. The Placement Officer who will be assisted by faculty and student representatives from all the departments heads this institute. Job oriented courses and special training programs will be regularly conducted.
To impart necessary training to our students to meet the expectations of the Industry and to achieve 100% placement assistance by providing them adequate job opportunities.
- To provide sufficient training on aptitude tests, group discussions, presentations, communication skills, soft skills, facing HR and Technical interviews, to enhance the employability of the students.
- To make the students aware about the corporate culture and career opportunities by organizing guest lectures, workshops, seminars and industrial trainings by experienced personnel from the Industry.
- To partner with renowned organizations from the Industry and organize recruitment drives for our students within and outside the campus.
Objectives of T&P Cell
- Arranges training program on soft skills and technical subjects for staff and students through Corporate
- Assists students develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To make available student database for placement to various companies.
- To approach various companies across India for Campus placement.
- To coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Up grading the students’ communication skills and personality development by in-house faculty and inviting experts outside for seminars/sessions.
Staff Coordinators List
- Dr. N. J. Uke - Chairman - TAE
- Mr. Kiran Pawar - Training & Placement Officer, TAE
- Ms. S. S. Saste- E&TC -Department Training Facilitator
- Ms. Alfiya Shabhad - Computer - Department Training Facilitator
- Mr. S. S. Kale - Civil - Department Training Facilitator
- Mr. N. R. Patil Mechanical - Department Training Facilitator