Aim of Higer Education Cell
The principal function of the Competitive Examination Centre is to create awareness in the field of competitive examinations as well as to promote them for Higher Education.
Objectives of Student Association Cell
- To prepare the student to face the different competitive examination like GATE/IES/UPSC/MPSC/GRE/TOEFL
- To provide support with facilities like Library, study room, Internet, etc with subject/Paper-Wise qualitative Guidance from eminent administrators, academicians and professional expertise
- To create awareness among the youth in Technical and Non-Technical examinations.
- To plan and conduct Guidance and motivational programmes for aspiring candidates.
- To provide guidance in choosing a career.
- Dr. N. J. Uke (Chairman)
- Mr.A.C.Shirle (Coorinator: Civil)
- Mr.V.D.Kolate (Member: Mechanical)
- Mr.V.A.Augad (Member: Civil)
- Mrs.V.A.Gadekar(Member: Computer)
- Mrs.K.D.Patil(Member: E&TC)