The Aim of the sports club is to provide every student with quality training, coaching and education in the field of sports to keep themselves physically fit.
- The Club objectives are to enhance the participation of students in the field of sports.
- To use the sports infrastructure with healthy environment to effectively impart theoretical knowledge as well as practical training.
1.Dr. N. J. Uke (Chairman: Principal)
2. Mr. V. A. Augad (Coordinator: Civil)
3. Mr. D. G. Matale (Member: Engg. Sci.)
4. Mr. S. S. Gadakh (Member: Mechanical)
5. Mr. M. B. Gulame (Member: E & TC)
6. Mr. R. B. Lagdive (Member:Computer / IT)
7. Mr. B. Thakur (Member: MCA)
Various Sports competitions are arranged for motivating students to participate in various sports activities under MAIDAN banner. “Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav” was celebrated marking 75 years of India’s Independence.