Student Council Cell
Aim of Student Council Cell
- Leadership : Developing and promoting leadership abilities
- Diversity : Building awareness, respect, and value for all people
- Academic Achievement : Striving for and creating motivation for academic excellence
- Involvement : Building a partnership between the school and community with service
- Spirit : Creating activities for campus pride and participation
- Purpose : To Develop Leaders!
Objectives of Student Council Cell
- To have a council that is representative of all different social groups, ages, nationalities, races and ethnicities within The TAE
- To represents the students & provides a good way of interaction and communication with the higher authorities
- To develop a genuine partnership between staff and students where students are provided with important life skills through initiating projects and solving problems.
- To help meet this aim, we encourage students to take an active role in the decision-making processes, Events Planning and Public Relations skills, making them diplomatic & Creative and critical thinker.
- To understand various errands & emerges out as a idol.
- Rally round greatly in building confidence and self-esteem in students.
- Represent TAE for different organizations, companies, local and international media, and other institutions of higher education in the India.
Student Council Committee
Mr. K. M. Kulkarni(Coordinator)(Mechanical)
Click here for Students Council Composition:2018-19