KJ YOUTH FEST
Participation in cultural activities results in enhancement of the personal skills and experiences like confidence; self-presentation; teamwork and collaboration; time management and organizational skills; self-awareness; self-discipline; open mindedness to move beyond boundaries and experiment with different ideas; communication skills; the ability to cope with criticism and learn from them resulting in a whole new developed, changed and an improved person.
Promoting a vibrant campus experience through organizing innumerable activities pertaining to the performing arts and cultural activities bringing people from all walks, interests,and ethnicity come together in ways that stimulate lifelong learning, and community interaction.
- Understand the relationship and responsibility between self, others and the community
- Understand oppressive systems in events
- Exercise leadership in different cultural contexts.
- Develop competency in navigating institutional as well as personal level.
- Develop an honest and authentic sense of self.
- Demonstrate cross cultural understanding and cultural competency.
1. Dr. N. J. Uke (Chairman)
2. Mr. K. M. Kulkarni (Coordinator:Mech)
3. Ms. S. S. Adagale(Member:Comp)
4. Ms. G. L. Patil(Member:Civil)
5. Ms. S. S. Saste(Member:E & TC)
6. Ms. G. N. Deshmukh (Member:Engg. Sci.)
Activity Plan (2021-22)
|Sr. No.||Activity||Plan Dates|
|01||Annual gathering for A.Y. 2020-21||24 July 2021|
|02||Article writing||16 August 2021|
|03||Poster theme missing college days||07 Sept 2021|
|04||Short Film Contest/Department video for college||10 Oct 2021|
|05||Rangbhoomi Din||05 Nov 2021|
|06||One act Play||15 Jan 2021|
|07||Insta photos/reels to celebrate days by tagging to college & friends other than college||19 Feb 2021|
|08||Marathi Rajbhasha Din||27 Feb 2021|