Aim of Research and Development Cell
The aim of R&D Cell is to develop and foster manpower training and capacity building in areas where weaknesses exist. It delivers fruits of research to the society as quickly as possible. R&D Cell has internal controls that include policies, procedures, training, and peer review.
Objectives of Research and Development Cell
- To motivate students and faculty members towards research and innovation
- To promote research culture in various departments of the institute
- To create centers of Excellence in the area of research and Innovation in all the departments
- Collaboration with industries for mutual benefits
- Identify R&D projects by collaborating with other universities, public and private sector companies
- To work closely with industries to develop products and to improve process/systems or services that will help industry
- To encourage and support student and faculty members to publish research papers in journals of index
- To ensure functioning of R&D cell at the institute through effective monitoring process
- To promote students and faculty members for filing patents and commercialize the product
- The provision of research and development opportunities for academic staff to maintain enthusiasm, awareness of current scholarship and relevance in teaching and other Institutional activities.
- The development of infrastructure conducive to promoting the quality and quantity of research and development.
- Monitor the application of Research Funds to ensure that the funds are properly and formally accounted for.
- To monitor and enhance the quality of research programs, projects and the research infrastructure within Institute, including the training of research scholars.
- Monitor the research and development performance of individuals, groups, Centers, Schools and Faculties to encourage excellence and productivity through maintaining a database of research and development activities.
- Dr. N. J. Uke (Chairman)
- Dr. N.J. Kulkarni (Coordinator:Computer)
- Ms. P.R.Patil (Member:Computer)
- Mr.M.N. Chandan(Member:Mechanical)
- Mr.S.C.Thandale (Member:Civil)
- Ms.T.G.Thite (Member:E&TC)