Aim of Health Cell
The aim of a health club is to provide a facility and services to the staff and students that promote physical fitness, health, and wellness for building a tomorrows vision of a modern and prosperous nation.
Objectives of Health Cell
- To promote health and safety training in the College at all levels.
- Educating on proper nutrition and healthy lifestyle to support their overall health and wellness.
- Offering strength trainings, group exercise classes, nutritional counseling, organizing health checkup camp, blood donation camp and seminars for healthier and happier life.
Health Cell Committee
1. Dr. N. J. Uke (Chairman)
2. Dr. N. R. Kadam (Coordinator:Mech)
3. Dr. N. S. Sharma (Member:Computer)
4. Mr. V. A. Augad (Member:Civil)
5. Mrs. A. A. Lavekar (Member:E&TC)
6. Mrs. U. A. Aleem (Member:Engg. Sci.)
7. Ms. P. K. Kendre (Member:IT)
8. Mr. Bisweswar Thakur (Member:MCA)
The Health Club is responsible for managing and overseeing the operations of health and fitness. The main goal is to promote and create a safe environment for individuals to pursue their health and fitness goals. The club organizes health camps, seminars and provides a variety of exercise programs, establishes policies and procedures to maintain the safety and cleanliness in the campus.
Few activities organized under the banner of HC/GEC in AY: 2022-2023:
- 1. Mata Surakshit Tar Ghat Surakshit Abhiyan
- 2. Health Checkup Camp on the occasion of International Women’s Day
- 3. Yoga for peace, harmony and progress on the occasion of International Yoga Day.