Aim of NSS cell
- To understand the community in which we work.
- To understand ourselves in relation to the community.
- To identify the needs and problems in the community and find solution in which we can be involved.
- To develop among ourselves a sense of better social and civic responsibility.
- To apply our education in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
- To develop the competence required for group living and sharing responsibilities.
- To develop skills in mobilizing community participation.
- To acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
Objective of NSS Cell
The overall objective of this scheme is ‘Education and Service’ to the community and by the community. It is a programme for students to cater to the needs of the community, as and when required. It will also help the students to communicate with the society. To gain skills and capacity to meet emergencies and national disasters. To develop the competence required for group living and sharing responsibilities. To practice national integration.
Members of NSS Committee
1. Dr. N. J. Uke (Chairman)
2. Mr. V. D. Kolate (Coordinator:Mechanical)
3. Mr. D. A. Jakkan (Member:E & TC)
4. Ms. N. Zaman (Member:Comp)
5. Ms. S. S. Kale (Member:Civil)
6. Mr. B. R. Warvate (Member:Civil)
7. Mr. A. C. Shaikh (Member:Mech)