Aims of Corporate Social Responsibility Cell
- Create a positive impact in all communities where we work
- Be a model public entity with social responsibility committed to energizing lives through sustainable development.
Objectives of Corporate Social Responsibility Cell
- To proactively support the health and wellbeing of our students.
- To protect and built up our environment.
- To reduce the wastage of natural resources.
- To support our local communities.
- To establish partnerships with charitable organizations with supporting activities.
Corporate Social Responsibility Cell Members
1. Dr. N. J. Uke (Chairman)
2. Mr. P. A. Manatkar (Coordinator:Civil)
3. Ms. K. D.Patil (Member:E & TC)
4. Ms. P. R. Patil (Member:Comp)
5. Mr. V. D. Kolate (Member:Mech)
Activity Plan (2018-19)
|Sr. No.||Activity||Plan Dates|
|01||Arranging Guest lecturer at TAE for educating our students and faculties about CSR||In July 2018|
|02||Traffic awareness program (Help to Traffic Police in Khadi Machine)||2nd and 4th Saturday of July/ August 2018|
|03||Police Mitra in “Ganpati Utsav”||13/09/2018 to 23/09/2018|
|04||Listing CSR Companies and raise the fund||From July to September 2018|
|05||Planning for Environment Related Activity (tree plantation in villages)||January 2019|
|06||Visit to Anath Ashram (Shenhalaya Ahmadnagar)||February 2019|
|07||Listing CSR Companies and raise the fund.||December to March 2019|