Admission Procedure : INTAKE: 60 (Two Year Diploma)
Eligibility : 12th Std. (Science)
FIRST YEAR (D.PHARM)
1.The candidate should be an Indian National.
2. Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biology.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
1. The students will be admitted through Common Admission Process (CAP), as well as at Institute level.
2. Documents required for Admission
3. SSC (Std X) Mark Sheet
4. HSC (Std XII) Mark Sheet
5. HSC School Leaving Certificate
6. Indian Nationality Certificate
7. Domicile Certificate
8. Gap Certificate. (if Applicable)
9. Migration Certificate (for OMS)
Cast validity, Cast certificate, Non creamy layer certificate (for Category candidates)
Fee : As fixed by Fees Regulating Authority of Government of Maharashtra.