Admission Procedure : INTAKE: 100 (Four Year Degree)
Eligibility : 12th Std. Pass With (45% for Open and 40% for Category) with valid score of MHT-CET
FIRST YEAR (B.PHARM)
1. The candidate should be an Indian National.
2. Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biology and obtained at least 45 % marks (at least 40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together.
3. Obtained Score in MHT-CET / NEET.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE :
1. The students will be admitted through Common Admission Process (CAP), as well as at Institute level on the basis of MHT-CET / NEET score.
2. Documents required for Admission
3. SSC (Std X) Mark Sheet
4. HSC (Std XII) Mark Sheet
5. HSC School Leaving Certificate
6. Indian Nationality Certificate
7. Domicile Certificate
8. Gap Certificate (if Applicable)
9. Migration Certificate (for OMS)
10. Cast validity, Cast certificate, Non creamy layer certificate (for Category candidates)
Fees : As fixed by Fees Regulating Authority of Government of Maharashtra for academic year 2019-20.