Trinity Institute of Management & Research (MB6174)
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Passed with minimum of 50%
marks in aggregate ( 45%
in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
1. MAH-MBA/MMS CET
Website for MAH-MBA/MMS CET:
2. AMMI-CET (Conducted by Association of MBA/MMS Institutes for more information visit
(*Information brochure and applications forms for AMMI CET are available at TIMR. Also as member of Association of MBA/MMS Institutes,
TIMR is test center for AMMI-CET.)
3. CMAT (Common Management Admission Test is conducted by All India Council of Technical Education for more information visit
Submission Of Documents:
1. Marks Statement of final year of Graduation.
2. HSC Mark list/Certificate.
3. SSC Mark list/Certificate.
4. Leaving /Transfer Certificate
5. Migration Certificate (for students from other than Savitribai Phule Pune University).
6. Nationality certificate
7. Caste Certificate in case of reserved category students(Maharashtra State candidates only)
8. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC,NT-2, & NT-3,SBC candidates from Maharashtra State.
9. Caste Validity Certificate (For caste category students).
10. Income certificate (For caste category students/ EBC ).
11. Nationality/ Domicile Certificate (wherever necessary).
12. Gap Certificate (In case of Gap in education).
13. Marriage Certificate (for change in name in case of married female candidates)
14. Passport size photograph – 05 nos.
All original certificates & attested true copies (2 sets) are to be submitted at the time of securing the admission Candidates will have to submit any other certificates as will be stipulated by the DTE/S.P.Pune University from time to time. Students who are appearing for the qualifying exams in April / May 2013 should submit their qualifying degrees and marks- sheets to the office for verification as early as possible.
1) Above Fees are interim fees & likely to be revised by Shikshan
Shulka Samiti, Govt. of Maharashtra
2) Fees shall be paid in the form of D.D payable in favour of
“Director, Trinity Institute of Management and Research Pune”
3) The rules for cancellation of admission and refund of fees are as prescribed
in MAH-MBA/MMSCET information brochure. The detailed information is available at
or refer MAH-MBA/MMS CET booklet.
Educational Loan facility is available.
Education Loan Guidance Cell
Important Instructions :
- All aspiring candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility conditions.
- All admissions are subject to the validity of the details written by the applicant in the
application form and supporting documents submitted by the candidates.
- All admissions are subject to clearance of eligibility by the University of Pune/ DTE, on
the basis of timely submission of prescribed documents listed in this information booklet
and any other documents demanded by concerned authorities from time to time.
- A candidate is not eligible for any refund whatsoever if he fails to pass the qualifying
exam/ entrance exam within the stipulated time.
- Admission / any fees paid cannot be transferred to any other course or individual.
This prospectus is a conceptual document and the facts mentioned herein may be amended
- Students and parents are advised to contact the office for guidance on various
facilities, meet the faculty members and students can seek any information from the
- Any dispute arising in this respect will be subject to the jurisdiction of Civil Court,
- All correspondence including the requisition for application should have “Admission 2016-2017” super scribed on the envelope and must be sent to the institute.