Information Technology-Department Objectives
- To Increasing awareness, visibility and recognition of the profession of Information Technology and producing quality graduates with excellent preparation of IT.
- To develop student to work as a team member on project in any environment.
- To prepare for students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze, design, develop engineering problems.
- To develop students to go higher studies.
- To produce graduates who would attain professional competence through life-long learning such as advanced degrees, professional registration, and other professional activities.
- To produce graduates who function effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment and individually, within a global, societal, and environmental context.
- To produce graduates with ethical and moral behaviour.