Electrical Engineering Department-Research & Publications
Research & Publications
- Gaikwad V. S.; More Swati S.;” Reactive power loss & efficiency calculation using load flow technique in distribution system for a pune city.” IJCSI ,ISSN (PRINT) 2231-5292, Vol-1 issue no.4, PP. 49-52, Feb. 2012.
- Velhal G; Pujara A.; Bakre S. M.; Muralidhara V.; “ On progress of communication infrastructure for fault location and ABT metering” Wireless Computing and Networking (GCWCN), 2014 IEEE Global Conference on Pages: 47 - 50, DOI: 10.1109/GCWCN.2014.7030845. Year: 2014
- Soniya Joshi, “Newton based optimal flow implementation in a power system simulation environment” 5th Brunei international conference on Engineering and Technology 2014 1-3 November 2014 Institute of Teknology Brunei, Brunei Darussalam.
- Sanjay Bodkhe, Mohan Aware , Jagdish Chaudhari and Jyoti Agrawal, “Speed estimator for induction motor drive based on synchronous speed tracking,” Sadhana - Academy Proceedings in Engineering Science, Indian Academy of Sciences & Springer, 25th June 2015.
- Jyoti Agrawal and S. B. Bodkhe, “Hardware Implementation of Sensorless SMPMSM Drive for Wide Speeds Using Modified MRAS and DC Link Quantities based on dsPIC33E DSC” 18th IEEE Int. Conf. on Electrical Machines and Systems (ICEMS), Pattaya City, Thailand, Accepted for publication, 25-28 October 2015
- Jyoti Agrawal and S. B. Bodkhe, “Low Speed Sensorless Control of PMSM Drive Using High Frequency Signal Injection” 12th IEEE India Int. Conf. INDICON 2015, New Delhi, India, Submitted for publication.
- Patent by SE Student: Mr. Adnan Kauchali: Patent No. 430/MUM/2015
- Title: “System for Electrical fault detection, Indication and protection”