Civil Engineering Department-Department Objectives
- To develop platform for the students for comprehensive analytical skills in Civil Engineering.
- To develop state of the art ability in budding engineers to compete the competitive environment.
- To develop hands on expertise in experimental analysis at state of the art laboratories.
- To develop facilities for multidirectional development of students.
- To develop Critical thinking and problem solving based on a fundamental knowledge of a broad range of civil engineering technical areas;
- To inculcate consideration of global and societal concerns, ethics, and sustainability when making engineering decisions among students.
- To develop Leadership and effective communication skills;
- To prepare students for Civic engagement and contributions to society;
- To make the students to pursuit for lifelong learning and professional development.