1. To work towards National Development through conception and advancement in technology driven startups.
2. To egg on the entrepreneurial spirit in our graduating and graduated students.
3. To create awareness about Technology Incubation and Commercialization of R & D products and processes.
4. To promote small & medium industries.
5. Help to create value added jobs and services.
6. To develop tools for Technology Transfer.
7. To ensure interaction between education and industry.
8. To bridge the gap between R&D and commercialization.
9. To assist existing incubatees by way of specialized services.
1. Prof. A. C. Shirle (Chief Coordinator)
2. Prof. Avinash Devare
3. Prof. T. G. Thite
4. Prof. G. A. Bodhe
1. Students Development Program (4 session) under Youthcon Creative Solutions
2. One Day Workshop on Patent and Intellectual Property
3. Planning to Collabrate for TBI Cell Activity with SunRaj Infotech Pvt.Ltd.
4. Providing Resourses to the students Participating in SIH2019(Smart India Hackathon).
Conducted a session for faculty on Demonstration of Exampeth-Online Assessment Platform on 13/02/2019
Online Unit Test was conduction for Second Year students through Exampeth on 25/02/2019 to 01/03/2019