1. To work towards National Development through conception and advancement in technology driven startups.
2. To egg on the entrepreneurial spirit in our graduating and graduated students.
3. To create awareness about Technology Incubation and Commercialization of R & D products and processes.
4. To promote small & medium industries.
5. Help to create value added jobs and services.
6. To develop tools for Technology Transfer.
7. To ensure interaction between education and industry.
8. To bridge the gap between R&D and commercialization.
9. To assist existing incubatees by way of specialized services.
1. Prof. A. C. Shirle (Chief Coordinator)
2. Prof. Avinash Deore
3. Prof. T. G. Thite
4. Prof. G. B. Bodhe
1. Students Development Program (4 session) under Youthcon Creative Solutions
2. One Day Workshop on Patent and Intellectual Property
Program Executed: Introductory Session of Student Development Program was conducted on 19/07/2018