1. The purpose of a Professional Student Chapter is to promote the interests in the professional Society and its programs. Studentsare being active members of Professional chapter to contribute for their personal growth and career development.
Our Vision: “Professional student chapter promotes the study, application, and advancement of information systems through career enhancement, professional networking, and chapter development.”
Our Mission: “The Professional student chapter program will become the primary source for undergraduate information systems career development and the premier network of information systems at institutions of higher education across the globe.”
1. To update students’ knowledge and skills in their fields of activity by means of professional chapter.
2. To assist and contribute in the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industry and other organizations.
3. To support and foster the development of undergraduate college students as they areprepare to enter the engineering profession through professional chapter.
4. To provide a training ground for developing future leaders.
5. To improve and maintain the public images of the engineering profession.
Prof. D. A. Jakkan Chief Coordinator (E & TC)
Prof. K. M. Kulkarni Coordinator (Mechanical)
Prof. S.C. Tandale Coordinator (Civil)
Prof.T.G.Thite Coordinator (E & TC)
Prof. S.S.Kale Coordinator (Computer)
On 16/08/2018 Dr. R. K. Saraf (Scientist) Education and awareness among the students for TE & BE raised the profile of water conservation and the role of Community Water Rangers. Activities will be highly flexible and allow students to be creative and making career in water resources
On 21st Sept. 2018, As a CSI Member our beloved principal Dr N.J Uke for TE and BE students Delivered Lecture to enhance their skills in different areas. Student got explored to Artificial intelligence area of computer science
Upcoming Activity Under IETE Stuent Chapter for BE E&TC and Computer Students Industrial Expert Lecture on Industry Automation