To provide a forum for congregation of researchers, academicians and professionals along with policy makers working in a wide range of scientific areas enabling exchange of ideas, current concerns and ongoing researches in their areas of specialization on a shared platform to address issues concerning a common interest.
1. Meet students, researchers, professors etc. from other linguistics departments of our own or other countries.
2. Become aware of other cultures and ideas related to linguistics.
3. To consider and keep under review building work which may be needed to conform to good health, safety and welfare practice.
4. Familiarize with other research work, projects etc.
5. Promote association, university / department within the field.
6. Attract new and active students in association, university / department.
7. Build connections and create a network of co-workers and institutions
8. Promote our own research and get feedback
|S. No.||Name||Position||Dept.||Mob. No.|
|1||Dr. Vijay M. Wadhai||Chairperson||9921843549|
|2||Mrs. Shraddha Sharma||Chief Coordinator||Civil||7066880237|
|3||Prof. S. C. Kulkarni||Faculty Member||Mech||8308742043|
|4||Prof. Chanchal P. Kedia||Faculty Member||Comp||9665054316|
|5||Prof. Trupti G. Thite||Faculty Member||E&TC||9850611392|
1.Sub committees’ constitution
3.Goals & agenda
4.Theme and name of conference
1.Budget preparation, sanction and allocation
2.Methods and fee of Registration
3.Number and types of sessions, breaks, meals etc.
4.Session schedule: keynote, plenary/ break-out, end note
5.Chief guest and panel experts selection
6.Method of publication (proceedings/ journals)
7.Important dates for acceptance and review of papers
5.Call for participants and abstracts
6.Stationary for conference, memento and trophies
1.Acceptance of abstracts/ review
Execution nearing the dates of conference
1.Accommodation, transport and catering management
|S. No.||Activity||Planned dates|
|1||National Conference||March, 2017|
|2||National Conference||March/April, 2017|
|3||International Conference||March/ April, 2018|