Higher Education Cell is for promoting higher education of our students in other countries for enhancing career opportunities for future employment after completing their graduation in Trinity Academy of Engineering In general the goal for promoting higher education in our institute is to get fruitful employment for our students in another country in future after higher education. For achieving that the students have to set their goals carefully according to their goal and country where they want to go for higher education.
The possible opportunities after completing the higher education abroad are
a. Getting a suitable job in a company in another country that would compensate the efforts he had taken for higher education
b. Finding a suitable course that would later on lead him to do doctorate so that he can either become a faculty member in a good university abroad or take up an R&D job in a good company.
Students should be very clear that after completing his course in another country he should not think of coming back to India immediately upon completion of his master degree in Engineering and try to find a good job here in India. This is not our goal. India is still not like any of the developed countries where they can provide reasonably good jobs after completion of higher education. Not all faculty members and students have required knowledge on higher education systems in other countries. Therefore we will not be able to provide all the guidance to students for selecting the right course, in a specific country for a specific purpose, because there are plenty of variables involved in higher education.
Since we can’t guide our students on our own, and students are also not in a position to zero in on the right course available for matching his aptitude for studies, it would be better to outsource the right kind of Education Counsellors to find the right course for every students who wants to go for higher studies.
1. To promote health and safety training in the College at all levels and to ensure that appropriate emergency procedures are in place.
2. To request formal inspections of work places as the Committee think appropriate and to receive reports of such inspections.
3. To consider and keep under review building work which may be needed to conform to good health, safety and welfare practice.
4. To keep under review communications and publicity relating to health, safety and welfare in the College and where necessary to recommend any improvements or changes.
5. To keep under review communications and publicity relating to health, safety and welfare in the College and where necessary to recommend any improvements or changes.