The aim of EDC is to promote entrepreneurship among the youth and to nurture a passion for self-employment. This will open gates for creation of new knowledge-based innovative hi-tech ventures, industries and new breed of technopreneurs and more avenues of employment opportunities thus turning job seekers into job creators and in the process, leading the nation towards industrial excellence and self-reliance.
The main objective of this cell is to train and motivate the Science and Technology (S&T) persons to become Job Creators rather than Job Seekers.
1. To inculcate the entrepreneurial culture into their minds.
2. To conduct
1. To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness camps.
2. To organize Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
3. To develop entrepreneurship student groups and to motivate them to start up their business.
4. To conduct Soft skill and Hard skill development programme for the benefit of Students.
5. To organize guest lectures, TV & Radio talks, Seminars, etc. for promotion and growth of Science & Technology based entrepreneurship.
6. To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
7. To coordinate with the Women Empowerment Cell of the Institution in promoting Women Entrepreneurship.
8. To assist aspiring entrepreneurs in establishing new business, through consultancy and business advisory services
Prof. Supriya Burgul Chief Coordinator (Mechanical)
Prof. Trupti Thite Coordinator (E & TC)
Prof. Abhishek Shirle Coordinator (Civil)
Prof. Vanita Gadekar Coordinator (Computer)