The aim of EDC is to promote entrepreneurship among the youth and to nurture a passion for self-employment. This will open gates for creation of new knowledge-based innovative hi-tech ventures, industries and new breed of technopreneurs and more avenues of employment opportunities thus turning job seekers into job creators and in the process, leading the nation towards industrial excellence and self-reliance.
The main objective of this cell is to train and motivate the Science and Technology (S&T) persons to become Job Creators rather than Job Seekers.
1. To inculcate the entrepreneurial culture into their minds.
2. To conduct
3. To liaison with various external agencies and leading Financial Institutions & Banks
1. To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness camps.
2. To organize Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
3. To develop entrepreneurship student groups and to motivate them to start up their business.
4. To conduct Soft skill and Hard skill development programme for the benefit of Students.
5. To organize guest lectures, TV & Radio talks, Seminars, etc. for promotion and growth of Science & Technology based entrepreneurship.
6. To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
7. To coordinate with the Women Empowerment Cell of the Institution in promoting Women Entrepreneurship.
8. To assist aspiring entrepreneurs in establishing new business, through consultancy and business advisory services
The Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)was established on 8th July 2016 by Mr. Sharad Tadale. He is YBI Young Entrepreneur International Awardee 2013 (London) and CEO- Innovation Engineers, Founder, Indiana Technologies.Second Guest was Mr. Suraj Bhoyar is the Asst.Prof. , EDC head and trainer in SCOE.
1. Speaker Series- Lectures and Talks on Entrepreneurship
2. Idea Generation workshop
3. Business Modeling Workshop
4. Startup Idea Workshop
5. Program on Financial assistance and Sources of institutional assistance to entrepreneurs
6. Conducts entrepreneurship Training program for first year students
7. One day workshop on “Basics of entrepreneurship”, for all second year students.
8. Industrial visits and training on soft skills.
President – Shekar Kawade - B.E. Mech
Secretary – Swapnil Magar – T.E.Mech
1. Ishwar Divekar –B.E Mech
2. Pratik Lohakare –T.E. Mech
3. Ajinkya Choure –B.E Civil
4. Rahul Gayakwad –T.E. Civil
5. Mahesh Nikam – B.E. Computers
6. Asmita Gholap – T.E. Computers
7. Omkar Kelkar B.E. E& TC
8. Omkar Bhakre T.E. E& TC
9. Mahesh Nikam – B.E. Computers
10. Asmita Gholap – T.E. Computers
11. Omkar Kelkar B.E. E& TC
12. Omkar Bhakre T.E. E& TC