The principal function of the Competitive Examination Centre is to create awareness in the field of competitive examinations.
1. To prepare the student to face the different competitive examination like GATE/IES/UPSC/MPSC/GRE/TOEFL.
2. To provide support with facilities like Library, study room, Internet, etc with subject/Paper-Wise qualitative Guidance from eminent administrators, academicians and professional expertise.
3. To create awareness among the youth in Technical and Non-Technical examinations.
4. To plan and conduct Guidance and motivational programmes for aspiring candidates.
5. To provide guidance in choosing a career.
1. Prof. S. L. Konde(Cheif Coordinator)
2. Dr. Swamy
3. Prof. S.S. kale
4. Prof. P. Nayak
|DATE||AGENDA OF PROGRAMME||GUEST|
|January 6||Workshop on GATE||Gate Forum|
|January 13||Competitive Exam(Informative Technical/Non-Technical||Rajusing Rathor|
|Feb 3||Workshop on MPSC/UPSC||PIAC|
|Feb 17||Workshop on GATE||Gate Forum|
|March 3||Workshop on Army/Navy/Air-Force Recruitment||Col. Ganesh Balu|
1. Swapnil Magar – 9405965819- firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Avinash kharmate – 8308324621 - email@example.com
3. Pratik Lokhkare – 7507727477- firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Shubham Pise- 8308051299- email@example.com