1. To develop culture by inspiring students, staffs to open their minds and lead efforts.
2. To envision communities composed of individuals passionately serving for society and making a difference in the work.
3. To develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems and opportunities.
1. To provide an opportunity for students to promote responsible citizenship, develop professional skills, and employ effective leadership by offering venues to learn from proven leaders, network with committed young professionals and serve the needs of the community.
2. To develop students socially, professionally, emotionally, and intellectually; to enhance their knowledge and skills that will assist them in personal development; to address the physical and social needs of their communities, to emphasize respect for the rights of others, to provide opportunities for personal and group activities to serve the community and promote international understanding and goodwill toward all people.
3. To promote better relations between students, staffs through a framework of attachment and nicety.
1. Foster students for innovation and flexibility
2. Encourage students to participate in a variety of service activities
3. Promote membership diversity
4. Improve studentplacements and employment
5. Develop professional and leadership skills
6. Increase collaboration with other organizations
7. Create significant projects (social, corporate, technical).
8. Publicize action-oriented service 9. Promote core values
Fellowship and global understanding, Ethics and integrity, Diversity, Vocational expertise, service, and leadership.
Mr. A. D. Patange (Chief Coordinator)
Mr. M. M. Moog(Cordinator)
Mrs. S. S. Jadhav (Cordinator)
Mrs.S. S. Saste(Cordinator)
Mrs. S. Kale(Cordinator)
E-Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for Value Education Club Inaugural Ceremony
Click here for “Power of Habit” Programme