While there will always be job-specific skills that an employer is looking for, most employers will also want you to have some general skills. These general job skills are sometimes called "employability skills".
Generally there are nine skills that employers want you to have, no matter what industry you’re working in :
- Problem Solving
- Initiative Andmotivation
- Planning And Organizing
- Ability To Learn
- Negotiation skills
- To increase the number of MOU’s
- To have job fairs in our Campus
- Well planned Skill Development, Training sessions for all students
- Industrial Visits
- Industrial trainings
- Visiting faculty/professors from industries
- Visits of faculty to industry for study and discussions or delivering lectures on subjects of mutual interest
- Mentoring Program for students
Executional Steps intended by T&P Cell
- The objective of the Training & Placement cell is to create clients from various reputed organization/Industries and immediately start contacting them on phone or by writing letter and introducing our institute to them and requesting them to visit our institute to absorb our passed out students in various streams, which are suitable for their organizations/Industry.
- Taking clue from the newspapers advertisements regarding vacant vacancies, the students to be deputed to attend Interviews at the premises of the Companies on specified dates and time for their placement.
- Details about the new companies/organization to be gathered after making a search on internet and contacts are made for placement of the students in their organizations.
- Websites of the Companies/organizations to be visited so as to know the details of the companies and the vacant vacancies lying therein so that the passed out students could be deputed to attend the interviews there. Also presentation of the institute can be given and opportunities for Industrial visits can be looked into.
- Proper Registration Form getting filled up from the students for their enrolment in the placement cell.
- The complete Bio-data to be taken from the students and maintain separate folder for the same.
- Alumni talks can also be arranged to encourage the students of the on-going batches to share their experience with them.
- Qualification Proofs of the students are to be kept in record.
- Appointment letter/e-mail to be acquired from the employers and kept in record.
- Signed Testimonials with photographs from placed students are to be kept in record.
- Workshops, Seminar and Guest Lectures of experts from various fields can be organized to help students of the institute become professionals.
- Continuous Career counseling and guidance for the students.
- Entrepreneurship Program for students can be conducted to guide them on starting up with their own businesses.
- Guidance to students can be given for higher studies in India and abroad.
- Different MOU’s to be signed with the Industries for different programs such as placement, industrial visits, faculty development programs etc.
- Faculties must be provided for the opportunities for different training programs by the Industry or professionals under FDP.
- Concentration must be given on developing collaborative projects with the industry for the research purpose or any other improvement purpose of the faculty of the institute.
Staff Coordinators List
1. Dr.V.M.Wadhai - TAE - Chairman
2. Prof.Dipesh Kumbhakaran - Mechanical - Training & Placement Officer
3. Prof. Deepthi.Kulkarni - E&TC -Department Training Facilator
4. Prof.Sonali Kale - Computer - Department Training Facilator
Click here for Soft Skills Development Programme
Click here for Deskera Drive
Click here for Zensor Drive
Click here for Amazon Drive
Click here for QSpiders Drive