The overall objective of this scheme is ‘Education and Service using technology ’ to the community and by the community. It is a program for students to understand and cater to the needs of the community, as and when required. It will also help the students to communicate with the society. To gain skills and capacity to meet emergencies and national disasters. To develop the competence required for group living and sharing responsibilities. To practice national integration and to share or educate about the policies of the government and future advantage of the same.
1. To understand the community in which we work.
2. To understand ourselves in relation to the community.
3. To identify the needs and problems in the community and find solution using technology.
4. To develop among ourselves a sense of better social and civic responsibility.
5. To apply our education in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems.
6. To develop the competence required for group living and sharing responsibilities.
7. To develop skills in mobilizing community participation.
8. To acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude.
The Motto of NSS "Not Me But You", reflects the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for self-less service.
The symbol for the NSS has been based on the giant Rath Wheel of the world famous Konark Sun Temple (The Black Pagoda) situated in Orissa, India. The wheel portrays the cycle of creation, preservation and release and signifies the movement in life across time and space, The symbol thus stands for continuity as well as change and implies the continuous striving of NSS for social change.
- Mr. S.S. Kudale (Chief Coordinator) email@example.com
Mr. Digambar Jakkan Mr.(Member)
Miss. Kaveri Katake(Member)
|Sr. No.||Activity||Plan Dates|
|01||Registration of NSS cell in University||10 Jan 2017|
|02||Inauguration of NSS Cell||24 Jan 2017|
|03||Select the NSS members||30 Jan 2017|
|04||Identify the village||Till 05 Feb 2017|
|05||Make a visit to village and identify the needs.||15 March 2017|
|06||Plan for a camp||After University exam|
|07||Audit the fulfillment of the needs||After 5 days of end of camp|