This is an automated open access Library, which is kept open all the working days of KJEI. The books include major collections on Engineering and managements, physics, mathematics, computer science and electronics, supported by literature in other walks of life. The library subscribes to important journals in the field of Engineering and technical educations, many of which are received by airmail.
The library is fully computerized with SLIM-21 Software. It helps in accessing a wide range of materials, both in print and electronic version.
The library can be described as a hybrid library, incorporating the latest in IT as well as giving the impression of a traditional library. The library staff aims to provide excellent service to the in-house faculty as well as to the associates, visitors, students and teachers coming to KJEI.
Perhaps the most elegant of all KJEI's buildings is the library, containing approximately 10,303 Volumes with 3037 Titles. subscribing to about 73 scientific journals, the TAE Central library is one of the most advanced modern libraries specializing in Mechanical, Civil, Computer and Electronic and Telecommunications. In the latter mode, it provides references, copies, to its users etc.
1. Understand the research, teaching, and learning needs of its users
2. Acquisition and conservation of all significant printed and non-print materials.
3. Rendering of bibliographical and documents services of current and retrospective material, both general and specialized.
4. Provide access to and promote the discovery and use of local and external information resources
5. Create hospitable physical and virtual environments for study, teaching, and research
6. Acting as a referral centre purveying full and accurate knowledge
7. Advance local, national, and international library and information initiatives
8. Develop, encourage, and sustain expertise, skill, commitment and an innovative spirit in its staff
9. And to follow the mission of its parent organization
In all of our interactions, we are guided by these values:
3.Users / Customers
The objectives of our Library are the five fundamental laws stated by Dr. S. R. Ranganathan, the Father of the Library Science in India.