Library committee is appointed for improving the library services and framing of policies in the college. TAE Library has an advisory committee which has been constituted to help in the developmental activities of the library. The committee comprises Twenty Four members including Principal, Librarian, Asst. Librarian, Library Asst. and departmental library coordinators and male and female student’s representatives from each department.
1. To formulate action plan for the development of library infrastructure, facilities, and services
2. To give the direction to Library Modernization, Library Automation, Library Cooperation and Library timing and their day to day functions.
3. To outline the Library collection and development policy as and when required, in its implementation
4. To suggest ways and means to generate revenue from Library resources.
5. To plan for stock verification, weed out/ write off from the library stock
6. To recommend the management to improve the library resources and facilities as to the need
1. To conduct user orientation / awareness programmes for all students
2. To conduct Book Exhibition on Birth date of Honorable President Mr. Kalyan Jadhav Sir on 24 January 2017.