R&D Cell has been established to promote and monitor the research Programs of the College. R & D cell is headed by Prof. S.P. Yadav, (Assistant Prof.). The cell administers all the research Programs of the College. It monitors and coordinates the research Programs. The cell administers all the research Programs of the university by monitoring and coordinating the research Programs. The Research & Development Cell of department takes immense efforts to expose the students to recent developments in the technology through innovative project works.
Click here for Research & Development Cell Inauguration Programme
Research & Publications
Staff in Computer department are used to involve in research activities. About 12 papers are published in international as well as national journals and conferences like IEEE , Elsevier etc.
Prof Amol S. Kulkarni secured 99.05 % Percentile in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS) , GATE – 2007 with AIR 254.
- Prof S. P. Yadav secured 97.64 percentile in GATE 2010- and AIR 2525.
- Prof S. P. Yadav secured 97.36 percentile in GATE 2015- and AIR 3990.
- “Enhancement of Data Security in Cloud computing Environment”, Prof S. S. Kale, National Conference on “Intelligent Networking & Virtual organization” INVO-2012.
- "Implemetation of SaaS Multitenancy in cloud computing",Prof S. S. Kale,Volume 4 Issue 1, Jan. 2013 ISSN (Online): 2249–071X, ISSN (Print): 2278–4209 pages:219-223.
- "Single application instance Software-as-a-Service Multitenancy implementation for cloud",Prof S. S. Kale, Second International Conference on Computation of Power, Energy, Information and Communication, ICCPEIC- 2013 (IEEE Sponsored International Conference with registration no.31006)
- “ Reduction of PAPR in OFDM with clipping & Amplification” , Prof. Asma S. Inamdar, IEEE-ICRCC 12,Thiruannamalai ,Chennai dated 21-22 Dec. 2012
- “ OFDM with clipping & filttering” at ICACM12 ,Prof. Asma S. Inamdar ,D Y Patil Institute of MCA ,Akurdi,Pune dated 6-8 Jan. 2012.
- “Improved Accuracy and User Satisfaction by Inferring User Search Goals based on Feedback Sessions”,Prof S. S. Jadhav, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing (IJCSMC), VOLUME 3 ISSUE 6, June 2014 (ISSN: 2320-088X)
- “Security In WSN using Polynomial Pool based Mechanism”,Prof. C. P. Kedia, International Journal of Innovative Science and Modern Engineering™ (IJISME)
- “Multidimensional Data Mining For Anomaly Extraction”,Prof. P. R. Patil, 2013 IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing,Communications and Informatics(2013 IEEE ICACC), Venue RSET Institute of Technology, Kochi, India.
- “To Extract Anomaly In Backbone Network Using Multidimesional Mining Rule”, Prof. P. R. Patil, Volume 2,Issue No 12,December 2014 International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science (IJATES).