1. Lalit Kumar, Mrs. S. U. Kulkarni, “Mathematical Modeling and Experimental Analysis of Variable Speed 3phase Squirrel Cage Induction Generator Operating As A Single Phase, International Journal Of Electrical Engineering & Technology (IJEET) ,Volume-IV,Issue-3,May-June 2013.
2. Lalit Kumar, Mrs. S. U. Kulkarni, “Mathematical Modeling And Experimental Analysis of Variable Speed 3phase Squirrel Cage Induction Generator Operating as a single phase,International Journal of Next Generation Computer Applications (IJNGCA) ,Volume-I,Issue-9,May-2013.
3. Pooja Kherdikar,Prof. R.A. Keswani, Lalit Kumar, , “Analysis of Transient Response of Doubly fed Induction Generator Based Wind Turbines, International Conference on Science & Technology ‘ICST-2K14 ,May-2014.
4. Lalit Kumar, Raut Dnyaneshwar Santosh, Borole Yogesh D, “Energy Audit”, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (IJMR),Volume-II,Issue-V,May-2014
5.Balwant Singh Bisht , JebaShaikh, Pooja Shelar, Rutuja Mhaske, Pallavi Ghare, “Improvement of voltage profile using feeder configuration in distribution system” International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (IJMR),Volume-II,Issue-V,May-2014 .
6.Balwant Singh Bisht, Rajesh M. Holmukhe,”Electricity load forecasting by artificial neural network model using weather data” International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology (IJEET), ISSN 0976 – 6545(Print), ISSN 0976 – 6553(Online) Volume 4, Issue 1, January- February (2013), Journal impact Factor :5.5
7. Rohit Vinayak Katre, Prof.D.S.Chavan Discrimination of Fault from Non-Fault Event in Transformer Using Concept of Symmetrical Component International Journal of Computational Engineering Research (ijceronline.com) Vol. 3 Issue. 3 ||Issn|| 2250-3005||
8. Rohit Vinayak Katre, Prof.D.S.Chavan Study Of Switching And Analysis Behavior Between Fault And Magnetizing Inrush Current In Transformer Vol. 3, Issue 3, Jun 2013, pp. (IJERA)
9. Debirupa Hore, Dr J.P Mishra, A Rahman “Fuzzy logic based improved Active and Reactive Power control operation of DFIG for Wind Power Generation”, IEEE 8th International conference on Power Electronics, The Shilla Jeju Korea, pp 654-661, 2011.
10. Debirupa Hore, N.M Lokhande “Computational Analysis of Different Artificial Intelligence Based Optimization Techniques for Optimal Power Flow and Economic Load Dispatch Problem” Council for Innovative Research, International Journal of Computers & Technology Volume 4 No. 1, Jan-Feb, 2013 ISSN 2277-3061.Impact factor 1.04
11. Debirupa Hore,”Fuzzy Logic Based Advance Speed Control of Induction Motor” Council for Innovative Research, International Journal of Computers & Technology Volume 4 No. 1, Jan-Feb, 2013 ISSN 2277-3061. Impact factor 1.04.
12. Debirupa Hore “A Comparative Analysis of Speed control of separately excited DC Motors by Conventional and Various AI technique based Controllers” International Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology (IJEET), IAEME, Volume 4, Issue 2 (March-April 2013) issue, ISSN Print: ISSN 0976-6545 ISSN Online: ISSN 0976-6553.Impact Factor 5.5028 by GISI.
13. Debirupa Hore Dutta Chowdhury “Review: An Analysis of Different Population based Optimization Techniques used for Optimum Allocation and Sizing of Distributed Generations in Distributed Network” International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Vol. 2, Issue 5, May 2013 ISSN (Print) : 2320 – 3765, ISSN (Online): 2278 – 8875.Impact Factor 1.6.
14. Debirupa Hore “An Analysis Of Two Area Load Frequency Control With Different Types Of Feedback Controllers” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) (ISSN: 2278-0181) Vol 3 March 2014 impact factor 1.78.
15. Debirupa Hore, Sagar Jadhav,Hafiz Shaikh, Rana Thakre, Sammit Vartak “A Computational Analysis of different MPPT Based Grid Interactive System using PV Array for Active & Reactive Power Control” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) (ISSN: 2278-0181) Vol 3 April 2014 impact factor 1.78.
16. N.M. Lokhande ,”A Robust Multiframe Super-Resolution Reconstruction Of Gray Scale Images” International Journal of Advances in Computing and Information Technology(IJACIT), Volume 1 Issue 6 Dec-2012
17. N.M. Lokhande ,”A Comprehensive Study of different Image Super-Resolution Algorithms”,International Conference on Emerging Intelligent Sustainable Technologies(EISTCON-2013) ,Pune - 20th January,2013 organized by IRD India.
18. N.M. Lokhande,”Computational Analysis of Different Artificial Intelligence Based Optimization Techniques for Optimal Power Flow and Economic Load Dispatch Problem”,International Journal of Computers and Technology, Vol 4 No.1, Jan-Feb-2013 ISSN 2277-3061